We have specialists in many areas of legal practice. Make an enquiry today: 0330 333 2613
We understand that agricultural property issues can throw up separate issues and obstacles for owners and occupiers and those working in the rural sector and is a specialist area within commercial property that requires a law firm familiar with the challenges this area of law provides. Our commercial team understands the specific and diverse challenges that agricultural property issues can raise having traditionally acted for landowners, owners and tenants in and around the East Midlands and further afield. We can advise on all aspects of agricultural law, ranging from farm business tenancies through to farm plot sales and through to the more recent developments in the clean energy sector that has led to significant approaches to landowners in relation to solar, wind and battery storage installations. We can help and advise you on all areas of agricultural law including the following:
- Sales and purchases (including impact of farm entitlements and subsidies through the conveyancing process)
- Development issues relating to farmland and landholdings
- Renewable energy approaches by developers to landowners and occupiers
- All aspects of leases including farm business tenancies
- Succession planning for generations of families and landholders
- Collaboration, promotion and option agreements relating to land and land holding
Elliot Mather LLP maintains professional indemnity insurance in accordance with the rules of the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Details of the insurers and the territorial coverage of the policy are available for inspection at our offices.
Registered Office: St. Mary's Court, St. Mary's Gate, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, England, S41 7TD
VAT Number: 126 3019 03
Regulatory Notice: Elliot Mather LLP is a limited liability partnership. Partnership number OC321320.
Authorised and regulated by The Solicitors' Regulation Authority. To view code of conduct visit www.sra.org.uk/code-of-conduct.page