- Criminal Defence
- Disputes & Negligence
- Dog Law
- Employment Problems
- Family & Relationships
- Motoring Offences
- Moving Home/Conveyancing
- Personal Injury
- Prison Law
- Wills, Probate & Elderly Care
All manner of disputes, from property boundary disputes, to the challenging of inheritance claims, can quickly escalate to court action.
If you are threatened with proceedings, or you are considering taking action yourself, you will need experienced, specialist help that will identify and pursue the most cost-effective satisfactory solution. That is exactly what we will do for you at Elliot Mather.
In all disputes it is preferable to resolve the matter without going to court, as court cases can be costly and extremely time consuming. Settling before it gets to that stage, through mediation and negotiation, is our priority.
However, where this fails to resolve the problem, we will give you the expert help and support you will need through a court case. This involves gathering evidence, interviewing witnesses and conducting the case efficiently and cost effectively.
Our experienced dispute resolution team can provide you with expert advice to resolve a wide range of disputes, including:
- Property disputes, which can encompass:
• boundary disputes
• property ownership
• landlord and tenant problems
- Family disagreements, such as
• Property disputes following relationship breakdown
• Inheritance claims and disputes
- Disputes relating to sub-standard products and services, including:
• product liability
• consumer contract
• professional negligence claims
- Problems with your employer, such as:
• Unfair dismissal
• Bullying or harassment
- Obtaining compensation for criminal injuries