Help for you: Sub-Page - Children grinning
Domestic violence

If domestic violence has affected you, whether you have been the victim of domestic violence or have been accused of it, we can advise you of your legal position and represent your best interests. 

If you have been the victim of domestic violence, we can advise you about applying to the court for an order to protect you from further domestic violence.  We can also put you in touch with relevant support services (such as counsellors or refuges). 

We may also be able to help you to obtain compensation from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority.

If you have been accused of domestic violence and face an application to court for a non-molestation order, we can advise you of your options and represent you in Court.

Latest News
25 September 2017
Derby Legal Walk
24 May 2017
Solicitors to take on legal aid work in criminal cases in cities for first time
07 April 2017
Residential Conveyancing Moves into Nottingham
Tick here if you would prefer to be contacted by post
Where did you hear about us?
Enter the code shown above